You can apply for a Slice Credit Card online using the mobile app. Yes, there is a Slice app that allows you to purchase credit cards online without any hassle. So, if you want to apply for a credit card online, download this app. It is compatible with both android and IOS smartphones. So, go to the play store or apple store and search for the app. If you can’t find it there, visit the Slice Card official website. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button. When you do so, a QR code will appear on your computer screen, scan the same with your smartphone. Now, you’ll get the link to the app and can download the same without any hassle. For the rest of the Slice Credit Card Apply Online process, read this page further.
Read More: Plastk secured credit card
Simple Steps for Getting a Slice Credit Card
You can apply for a credit card online in these steps –
- Open the Slice app
- Click on the ‘Continue with Google’ button
- If you don’t have a Google account, click on the ‘Continue with other Email’ button
- Enter your mobile number, tick the terms and conditions box
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button
- Now, you’ll receive an OTP on your mobile, enter the same
- Upon successful verification, the credit card application will appear
- Fill in the form with details like name, email, mobile, etc.
- Upload your Aadhaar Card or
- Now, wait for the confirmation
- If you’re eligible for the card, you’ll receive an SMS or email confirmation
After that, you can get your Slice card which is a Ru-Pay-enabled credit card. You can use it for both offline and online transactions. You don’t need to worry about an annual subscription or any additional costs when you get a Slice Credit Card Online.
Easy to Keep Track on Slice Credit Card
Using the Slice app keeps track of all your transactions at your fingertips. To apply for a Slice card, all you need to do is fill in a short application form on the Slice app as discussed above. If you have a referral code, it will help you with profile analysis. Slice does a customer profile analysis when they receive a credit card application to determine which credit card will be suitable for you.
If you’re a student and want a Slice Credit Card, you must provide various documents for the KYC procedure, including the below listed –
- College ID Card
- Address proof – driving license, Aadhaar Card, electricity bill
- Identification proof – passport, PAN card, Aadhaar Card
Later, such data is processed by Slice, which applies several filters to determine the student’s eligibility for the credit card.
Once the KYC completes, you can get the credit card and activate it through the Slice app using the on-time activation method.
Why is My Slice Credit Card/Profile on Hold?
The most common reasons for which Slice can put your profile/card on hold are:
- You are late on bill payments or have defaulted on your repayments
- If any suspicious activity on your Slice account is noticed, they will put your profile on hold and your card will get blocked.
- If the current monthly due is paid, Slice requests you to wait for the next seven working days for auto-consideration of your profile. During this period, your profile will be on hold.
Note – The re-activation of your Slice profile is subject to delayed repayment. If the payment delays stretch for long, the profile activation will also take more time. Slice Card is available only for those who have completed the KYC.
So, if you want to purchase a credit card online, download the Slice app. With the Slice credit card, you will get 2% assured cashback on every transaction and exciting discount coupons on select merchants making it one of the best credit cards in India.
Read Also: What do you mean by a Credit Report?